~Love Quote 101~

Lets get jiwanggg..
hahaha..
sajer je nk wt entry jiwang2 sket..
(sukati laa.. jiwang itu machoo... hee)

kt bawah ni aku ltak quote2 about love yg aku rasa menarik..
(silalah copy n paste kalo nakk... hee)
org2 yg memberi quote ni sume aku xknal..
tp kata2 nye tu amat bermakna..
tersentuh jiwa aku yg haluss nih...
isk isk isk..
so enjoyyy the quote..

"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."
-Sarah Bernhardt

"I love her and that's the beginning of everything."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
-Jaka

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
-Helen Keller

"In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
-Mignon McLaughlin

"The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."
--William Shakespeare

"Love is friendship set on fire."
--Jeremy Taylor

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
--Lao Tzu

"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
--Elizabeth Browning

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love."
--Sophocles

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
--Alfred Lord Tennyson

ni laaa antara quote2 yg aku rase menarik..
sgt mendalam maksudnye kan..
huuuu...



p/s: ok this is my quote.. hee
"appreciate your love with full of your heart,
coz when its gone, ur heart will also gone
"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

n a r d indie winkie said...

wah..so sweet. mana dapat words yang so jiwang ni. hehe..

Anonymous said...

switttnyerr..
kekadang jiwg tu perlu..hehe

Post a Comment